Exam Preparation Tips
Teacher's guidance and tips play an imperative role
in the last month before the board exam
Ask your mentor the following to get
an edge in the board exams :
How to take teacher’s help before exams? What should I ask the teacher?
This question pretty often comes to your mind... Here are the answers.
- Tips on the subject that you find most difficult.
- Ask the technique, how to study in the available short span of time.
- Discuss the exam tips that you need to follow while solving the papers.
- Discuss on previous year's question papers. Emphasis more on the questions which
according to you are most difficult.
- Know how to remember key points and develop mind maps for each subject.
- Know the formula to remember the formulas.
- Discuss with teacher openly. Your teachers are ever ready to help you. Don't leave
any knowledge gaps. Don't pretend you have understood when you haven't.
guidance and keep smiling...