Learn How To Study Subject
How to Set Strategy?
When we are at school, it is normal for us to study, develop study techniques and
pass various subjects. Sometimes it is somewhat a routine for us; attend the
class, study lessons, do some school works and pass the subject. However, certain
subjects are very difficult to pass like Maths, Accounts and English (for some of
you). Amidst your extreme effort, you still acquire - B, C, and D grade; worse you
even fail the subject. Learn basic Strategy for studying
- Listen to Your Professors:
- They are capable of teaching you the subject & to make you understand the lessons
so it is important for you to listen to whatever they are saying and learn how to
study subject with ease.
- Sometimes they will teach you some methods to overcome the hard topics and give
you some techniques to shorten or even help to fully understand it.
- Read Books:
- Though considered as the most boring activity to learn, it is actually the most
effective method for you to pass a difficult subject.
- Books contains a lot of information that make you understand complex ideas by giving
more examples and definition of it.
- Ask Your Classmates:
- It is also beneficial if you ask your classmates to further explain the subject
to you. Sometimes, the way they explain the lesson is easier to grasp as compared
to books and professors.
- Join Study Groups:
- In study groups students gather for the purpose of sharing ideas and learning new
methods in studying.
- You can learn a lot from your friends in your study group.
- For the mathematical subjects or for those that requires computation, practice is
proven to effectively deal with these subjects.
- You have to apply what you have learned and try computing the sample equations provided
by your professor or by the books. As you are solving it, you are learning the ways
how to derive an answer for it by experimenting different approaches that would
be easy for you to understand.
But in case you are lost and still unable to figure things out, the best
strategy for studying subject is that you can always ask your professor,
your classmates or refer to your books for further guidance and explanation.
- Use of Mnemonics:
- Mnemonics(a method or system for improving the memory) are best utilized to subjects
that requires memorization of terms, names and dates.
- In Mnemonics, you will be memorizing the first letter from a certain word then combine
it to other first letters from the list of words and create a new word out of it.
This will help you to easily recall all the important words by this newly formed