Tips for Preparation of Pre Boards
Pre boards as the name suggests are the examinations
conducted prior to the actual board examinations. Pre-Board are the mock tests which
has to be given by all of you. These examinations reflect our preparation for the
forthcoming important examinations. But most of us have a very casual approach towards
the Pre -Boards.
The performance of the candidate in the pre board examination greatly reflects his
preparation for the board examinations. If you are not well prepared for your pre
boards, its high time to force yourself to put in efforts as you are only left with
few weeks after the exams in which you should concentrate on revision and getting
hold of your strong topics rather than wasting time on learning new things. So prepare
the entire course well before your pre boards ends to enhance your chances of doing
better in the board examinations.
Performance in the Pre-Boards greatly manifest the preparation for the main board
examinations. You can analyze your short comings and plan your studies accordingly
to enhance your chances of clearing the board examinations with flying colours.
So remember to attempt pre boards seriously.
- Pre-Board exams cover your complete syllabus.
- Pre-Boards give you an idea about the board exams in terms of marks distribution,
no. of questions, time management during exam, etc.
- You can find out your drawbacks.
- The difficult topics of each subject can be listed out and strategies can be designed
to improve them.
- Give more importance to the chapters which are alloted more marks.
- Plan your studies and revision according to the Pre-Board result.
Most of the schools are debarring those students who have failed in the Pre-Board
examination to take admissions in the school. It’s just an indication of how thorny
things can go if you have a really bad performance in the Pre-Board examinations.
Moreover your entire career depends on how well you score in the board examinations.
Class X board marks will determine the stream you can select in your +2 and class
XII board marks can play a vital role in selecting the college you wish to join.
Just looking at the ever increasing competition, the chances of getting into good
colleges reduces even if you have performed well.
Tips for Preparation of Pre-Boards :
- Cover the complete syllabus relevant to the exam.
- Solve the past few year's question papers.
- Go and meet your lecturer straight away if you have any subject related doubts and
- Make a Time table to cover all the subjects and the major topics.
- Try not to discuss your answers with your friends after the exam.
- Stay healthy and fit.