Importance of Pre-Board Exams
Pre boards or Prelim as the name suggests is the exam conducted prior to the actual
board exam. Pre Board is the mock test which has to be taken by all of you. Pre-board exam preparation reflects our preparation
for the final exam. But most of us have a very casual approach towards the Pre Board.
Good performance in the Pre Board is crucial and greatly manifests the preparation
for the main board exam. Importance of Pre-board exams
is that you can analyze your shortcomings and plan your studies accordingly to enhance
your chances of clearing the board exam with flying colors.
So, do attempt pre boards seriously. And keep in mind the following:
- Pre Board exam covers your complete syllabus
- Pre Board exam gives you an idea about the board exam in terms of marks distribution,
no. of questions and time management during exam, etc.
- It’s your chance to identify your weaknesses
- The difficult topics of each subject can be listed out & strategies can be designed
to improve them.
- Give more importance to the chapters for which more marks are allotted.
- Plan your studies & revision according to the Pre Board result.
Most of the schools are debarring students who have failed in the Prelim. It’s just
an indication how thorny things can go if you don’t perform well in the Pre Board
Few Pre-board exam preparation tips:
- Cover the complete syllabus relevant to the exam.
- Solve the past few years' question papers.
- Go and meet your lecturer straight away if you have any subject related doubts and
- Make a time table to cover all the subjects and the major topics
- Try not to discuss your answers with your friends after the exam.
- Stay healthy and fit.