Tips to Crack Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad’s MICAT exam, micat syllabus
MICAT Preparation Tips:
MICAT entrance Exam mostly held in first week of May,
its duration is 2.5 hours and you will have to reach the place at right time. And
more important late comers will not be able to write the test.
MICAT entrance exam, only the psychometric section has all questions compulsory.
The other remaining sections will have a negative marking of 1/4th of the original
Here are Few Tips for MICAT exam Preparation:
- Sleep early the night before the test. Have a healthy food before going for the
test. Star doing a little exercise to circulate blood flow to your body and mind
Keep your mind fresh. while you are giving the MICAT.
- Attempt all MICAT sections but do not attempt extra question which are in
- Quant’s, DI, Word Association, Verbal, Psychometric, General awareness and Essay
are the most important section.
- Read the call letter carefully, take a print, and take a valid photo id. The photo
ids which can be Driving license, Voter card, Passport, College Identity card, Pan
- In the paper, Marks for each section will be given. Calls are basis on number of
candidate and their overall performance in MICAT.
- One section needs to use the hand writing please remember that if your handwriting
is legible it will be a tough task to check your paper and that may work against
- Have a tour of MICAT venue before the exam date, this will familiarize you with
the place and it will increase your confidence level on exam day.
- Prepare for any kind of surprise because MICAT is theoretical to be a creative test.
- Keep yourself updated with the events happening in the media world like TV channels,
newspapers and radios to get General awareness apart from going through current