Tips To Crack MHT CET 2012 Entrance Exam
MHT-CET is the most important exam for students aspiring to become doctors and engineers
in Maharashtra but most students are confused about how to go about preparing for
this crucial exam and what to expect in it. Here are some
MHT CET preparation tips.
- To stand out in this exam one should start preparing at least one year before
the exam. If you want to score well, you can join some coaching classes or some
crash course which will focus on both your HSC and CET exams.
- Student should be well aware about their HSC board syllabus and topics covered
in the textbooks. Most of the questions asked in this exam are based on the theories,
definitions and concepts based on HSC syllabus. So prepare well and cover all the
topics related to that subject.
- Read textbooks and try your best to understand the subjects thoroughly. Prepare
short notes in your own language for reading them in peak time preparation. Students
are required to cover all topic mentioned in the syllabus. However, just follow
the sanctioned books.
- Divide your time well among all the subjects. All the subjects all equally important
and need full attention to score high in the exam. The syllabus of biology is so
vast to cover all the topics divide your time accordingly.
- Try to solve as much MCQ as you can once you prepare the topic well. Many students
do not score well in the CET exam despite of preparing well and this is because
they are not familiar of the MCQ format of answering. To answer these MCQs you have
to think quickly and make decision in seconds and for that you need to prepare hard
to crack MHT CET 2012 entrance exam.
- Physics is very important subject in this exam, so prepare well for this subject.
Most of the students do not score well in this exam, so it is advised to be careful.
Solve all types of MCQ and get all your doubts cleared. Also, time management in
Physics is also very important MHT CET Preparation.
- After completion of one subject try to solve previous year's papers and mock
test to know the level of your MHT CET preparation. It will give you an idea where
you stand and also about the weak point.
- Foremost important tip to crack AIEEE 2012 entrance exam - keep yourself calm
during the exam. If you're under too much pressure or stress you will not be able
to perform well as this might seriously affect your performance. You cannot think
well and make right decisions.
- Do not just depend upon the CET exam only, be prepared for the exam but try to
appear in some other exams too. So do not depend on one exam only. Also give other
entrance exams which have similar portion, it will help you to release some pressure.
- Try to take out some spare time for yourself to release your tension. Try to
indulge yourself in some kind of physical activities or other sports to give your
self a fresh feel. Be focused and determined to score well in this exam. Follow
above simple tips to crack MHT CET 2012 Entrance exam.