Steps to Learn How to Prepare For IMT Exam
Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
The Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad is rated among the top 10
business schools in India. It is widely recognized as a centre of excellence in
management education. The institution is strategically located in Ghaziabad, near
the national capital. IMT offers PGDM (Executive) Programme, approved by All India
Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, is a full time, residential
15 months programme.
IMT conduct its aptitude test but it prefers
GMAT entrance exam and
CAT entrance exam score. So learn
how to prepare for IMT exam. After the selection of the students
on the basis of written examination score they would be called for their aptitude
test and Personal Interview.
IMT Entrance Test Preparation Tips
- Do not overload your head before the exam. Hang out with your friends. Spend time
in leisure. An evening walk will do well.
- Another suggestion is, sleep a minimum of 8-9 hours in previous night which will
keep you fresh and energized for the exam.
- Have light breakfast on the morning of the examination
Tips on Exam Day
- Start early and reach the examination centre with sufficient time in hand.
- Never panic.
- Concentrate on your paper.
- If there is negative marking, avoid guessing.
- First attempt your favourite section. Then go for what you dislike most. Then go
for the two other sections.
- Don't be in a hurry. Review your answers before submission.
Preparation for Personal Interview
- You should be at the venue at least fifteen minutes before the interview.
- Curriculum Vitae should be easy to read, neat & interesting.
- Practice answering some typical interview questions.
- Your dress code must be formal.
- Body language is an important criteria. Body languages speak a lot about the characters.
- Your body language shows your confidence, sit up straight with your shoulders back.
- Avoid crossing your legs and don't adopt a casual pose.
- Maintain eye contact with the interviewer.