Group Discussion Techniques
Group discussion is an important part of any admission procedure. And one must prepare
themselves for the same. We have provided you with the basic
10 tips to crack group discussion and Score with flying colors.
- Always enter the room with a piece of paper and a pen. In the first two minutes,
jot down as many ideas as you can.
- When you are talking on any topic, ensure that the group hears you.
- Be clear and audible when you express your views.
- Try practicing Group Discussion before you attend the final one. This will help
you to get rid of the phobia.
- If you want to give a meaningful contribution then you should have a good knowledge
base. Your contribution must be relevant and productive.
- To be a good communicator, you must put forth your arguments logically.
- The quality of what you said is more valuable than the quantity.
- Be careful that the "something different" you state is relevant to the topic being
- You must be clearly seen to be attempting to build a consensus.
- You must demonstrate the fact that you are capable and inclined to work as part
of the team is one of the 10 tips to crack group discussion.