Basic tips to crack Faculty of Management Science (FMS) entrance exam 2012
FMS Preparation Tips:
FMS entrance exam is a highly minded and most popular business
management institute of Delhi University. Since 1967 Faculty of Management Studies
(FMS) has been conducting Entrance Examination for various management programs.
It is most popular exam after CAT, MAT and XAT management entrance exams. The syllabus of FMS
Change time to time but the FMS Exam usually consists of Following Sections.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
So Preparation of FMS is not much different than other management entrance exams
Common Admission Test (CAT) OR
Management Aptitude Test (MAT). In order to crack FMS
Entrance Exam you need to work hard with dedication
FMS Exam Preparation Tips:
- Start preparing for the test at least 3-4 months before the actual examination.
- Manage your time table and study according to the degree of difficulty. Give more
time for topics which you not comfortable with and then move on to easier topics.
- Scan through the last 5 or 6 years questions to get a clear idea as to what you
should study and what you can afford to leave out. Since the FMS doesn’t have any
prescribed syllabus, all that you can rely upon are previous years’ questions.
- Read newspapers, magazines and story books to have good grip over the language.
- Focus on fill-in-the-blanks, spelling errors, origin of words, analogies, phobias,
synonyms and antonyms while preparing for the English section.
- The best way to prepare for any management entrance test is taking as many sample tests as you can. Analyze the paper yourself
or get it check by some experts. Avoid the same mistakes again and again.
- If your basics are clear, then mathematics should not be much of a problem. If you
are from a non-mathematic background you can take help of some good
GRE/GMAT book for Quantitative preparation.
- Sharp your mathematics formulae again and again.
This will help you solve the problems faster.