Preparation Tips for first paper of your Board Exams and know how you can score
better than others
The maiden voyage is definitely more important
than the journey that follows it. The initiation of anything is crucial for the
final outcome. The same applies to the first paper of your board exam and that is
why you need to take little extra care for the first paper.
Just have a look at the tips below
and get ready to start off your exam with confidence and ease.
So how do you do it?
- Needless to say this, but still - study well! Keep yourself updated with any relevant
information on a particular topic. And take care not to overdo it. You may finish
up overloading yourself with information and end up having a mental block on the
first day of exam.
- Always keep in mind that it is just another test
– you have been writing exam papers since you were in the first grade!
- Apart from the study, take care of all other formalities. Hall ticket, pen and pencils,
water bottle and all. Reach in time. Don’t let the bad management ruin your first
- Free you mind from all the other worries. Go for the first paper with a completely
- Be ready and sportive to face the challenge that you might have to face in the first
paper. It lays the foundation for the papers that follow.
- Through the entire paper, keep motivating yourself
and maintain your positive frame of mind.
Writing the first paper well lays a strong foundation, mentally. Your morale will
get a boost and it will help you in the following papers. Your experience in the
first paper will help you to take necessary steps for the rest of the papers and
you will not repeat the same mistakes which you might have done in first paper.
This experience will also teach you how to efficiently manage the limited available
time during the exam.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU All !!!
Giving that extra bit to the first paper has a number of benefits. You will not
only start with a bang but will also gain enough confidence and positive attitude
to take on the next papers.