Things to be taken care during board exams...
As soon as dates for board exam come near students deliberately starts recalling
their studies, syllabus and difficult subjects. Due to this students get tensed
or nervous before exam or during the exam. Participation of parents is very important
during this exam time so that the students as well as their parents can take extra
Break to Banta Hai!!!
- 1. Study carefully.
- 2. Study each lesson properly, and try to
finish you syllabus chapter wise.
- 3. The chapter or lesson you are thorough
with, just have a review over it. Don't waste your time studying the same.
- 4. Don't repeat the study which you have
- 5. Don't think anything else during your
- 6. Schedule your studies but don't keep
the tension of timetable.
- 7. If you can't follow the timetable strictly
then study whatever you will like at that moment. Don't involve much in timetable.
- 8. Don't spend much of your time with friends.
Don't discuss your studies with them and don't schedule your timetable according
to your friends and don't even follow their suggestions.
Don't Predict Anything
- 9. If you have planned to study whole day
then decide your break time because it is hard
to study continuously for 4-5 hours. You can keep it up to 30-40 minute.
- 10. In break you can
enjoy listening songs or watching comedy serials to fresh your mood.
- 11. Don't try to recall the things which
you have missed in previous exam.
On the Day of Exam
- 12.Don't be panic about the thinks you don't
remember just after leaving exam hall.
- 13.Don't build assumptions as far as exam
paper is concerned.
- 14.Be confident about what you have studied.
- 15.Sleep well.
Sleep for 8 hours a day.
- 16.Focus more on study not on rumours about
- 17.If you are much tensed or bored by your
studies try to communicate with your parents or good friends
and try to share your emotions with them.
ALL THE BEST!!!
- 18.On exam day wish your all friends at
exam centre from bottom of your heart.
- 19.Enjoy your exam just like a party.
- 20.Avoid reading whole question paper carefully.
- 21.Don't read the question paper at once.
First attempt whatever you are confident with and then touch remaining questions.
- 22.While writing your exam, take a deep
breath for a moment and then again start solving it so that you will feel energetic.
- 23.Once you will finish you paper don't
read it again or discuss it with you friends