Topic of this completion is in respect of corporate manslaughter, under law
The Campus Law Centre (CLC), Faculty of Law, Delhi University,
is going to host the eighth K. K. Luthra Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2012,
from January 20th. More than 57 teams representing law schools from all
over India as well as abroad are going to take part in the three-day event.
Institutions from India include:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Government Law College, Mumbai.
- Indian Law Society, Pune.
The competition will also have teams
participating from outside India, including those from:
- Northumbria University Law School.
- Fitzwilliam College, UK.
- The George Washington University Law School, US.
- Pakistan College of Law.
CLC has been organizing the competition since 2005 in the memory of criminal lawyer
K. K. Luthra. This year moot problem focuses on, among other things, the law in respect
of corporate manslaughter. The final round will be held on January 22nd, the jury
for which includes Justice Sanjiv Khanna, Justice Hima Kohli and Justice Manmohan
Singh of the Delhi high court.
Courtesy: Times of India