DAIICT 2012 Exam Details
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology – DAIICT
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute
of Information and Communication Technology - DAIICT is an UGC recognized statutory
university, has announced Admission to the twelfth Batch (2012) of its B.Tech (ICT)
Admission to the 2012 Batch of B.Tech (ICT) program will be based on the All India
Rank of AIEEE 2012 (All India Engineering Entrance Examination 2012). Therefore,
only candidates who are appearing for AIEEE 2012 can apply for this program of DA-IICT.
But they have to fill application form of DAIICT 2012 exam.
The short-listed candidates, based on the All India Ranking of AIEEE 2012, will
be called for counselling at Gandhinagar and will be offered admission in order
of their merit (based on the All India Ranking of AIEEE 2012).
Courses you can apply for:
Eligibility Criteria for DA IICT 2012 B.Tech Admission through AIEEE Exam:
The minimum academic qualification for admission in the program is that the candidate
must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred
to as the qualifying examination (mentioned below) with 50% marks for general category
candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates. H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
Final year students of HSC are also eligible to apply for consideration of provisional
The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognised Central/ State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education,
New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
Intermediate Science or Two – year Pre – University Examination conducted by a recognised
Final Examination of the Two – year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National
Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in foreign countries
recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a
minimum of five subjects.
Three or four-year diploma recognised by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1987 are
- Date of birth as recorded in the 10th or 12th standard certificate, as issued by
the Board/University only, will be taken as authentic.
- Candidates must produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the
time of counselling.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply in the prescribed DAIICT 2012 application form.
- A photocopy of the AIEEE 2012 Admit Card is also required to be attached with the completed DAIICT Application Form 2012 and sent to the Institute in the envelope provided for the purpose.
- DAIICT B.Tech 2012 Exam Application number should be written on the top right comer of the photocopy of the AIEEE admit card.
- The Form along with the Information Brochure and Admission Procedure can be availed for 1000/- at the select Branches of Axis Bank (formerly UTI Bank) given.
- Alternatively, it can be obtained by sending a demand draft, of 1200/- drawn in favour of "DA-IICT" and payable at Ahmadabad, to the address given at the end.
- Candidates must write their name and complete mailing address with phone number on the back of the demand draft. DAIICT will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay.
- Candidates can also apply online by making an online payment (also through credit card) of 1000/-.
- The last date for receiving the completed DA IICT Application Form 2012 at DAIICT is First week of 14th May, 2012. The online submission will also be available up to First week of 14th May, 2012.
- Dhirubhai Ambani IICT B.Tech admission Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application forms or forms having overwriting are liable to be rejected.
Sale of DAIICT 2012 Application Forms
28th March, 2012
10th May, 2012
Last Date for receiving completed Application Forms:
14th May, 2012
All India Category
Mid of June 2012
Gujarat State Category
Mid of June 2012
Commencement of Session:
16th July, 2012
Application Form Fees:
- From at the select Branches of Axis Bank (formerly UTI Bank): 1100/-
- By sending a demand draft: 1200/-
- By making an online payment (also through credit card): 1000/-
UG Admissions 2012,
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar - 382007, Gujarat, India.
Tel: (079) 30520000.
Fax: (079) 30510610.
Answer Keys and Solutions: