Follow us on Google+ / Twitter
Science & Technology Commerce & Business Art & Design
Interest Test Solve your Doubts Cut-off Personalized Counselling
By Way2k Way2k
Way2k 4 Oct 2012
Share
Tags
Funds for Guj minority students
179 views

The Planning Commission has decided to pay 75% of pre-matric scholarship for minorities in Gujarat, even if the state government does not pay the rest 25%. The Gujarat government has been rejecting Centre’s scholarship schemes for minorities on the grounds that they discriminate against non-minorities.

Funds for Guj minority students
The BJP Narendra Modi-led government has contended that Gujarat had its own scholarship schemes for all school children irrespective of religion. Speaking to TOI, National Commission for Minorities (NCM) chairman Wajahat Habibullah said, “The Centre has decided to pay 75% of the Centres pre-matric scholarship for minorities without insisting on pre-payment of 25% by the Gujarat government”. Last year, the Bombay High Court had upheld central scholarship schemes for minorities saying it had no adverse impact on the majority community.

Courtesy: Times of India

walgreens photo coupon in store printable walgreens photo book coupon code walgreens coupon code for prints
diprolene 0.05% open imitrex
internet drug coupons mba-institutes.com prescription coupon card
viagra szedése link viagra noknek
Show... Comments
0
Academic Updates
Admission Entrance Result Events
Recent Post
What you missed